Re: smsd core dump

From: Jan Derfinak
Subject: Re: smsd core dump
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:29:57 +0100 (CET)

On 24 Feb 2003, Winston Ng wrote:

> Sorry to have sent out the wrong strace. The original build tried to
> access some non-existing file from /usr/local/lib, so I changed the
> Makefile.global prefix var to point it to /lib (stupid idea though).
>
> Here's the original one from 0.4.3 version. Thanks!

I'm sorry for delay, I was very busy in work.
First try version from CVS, 0.4.3 is realy old. Many things are fixed now.
Second, if problem persist please try to set -DXDEBUG in Makefile, recompile
and send me output.
Thanks.

                                jan

--
We've been walled-in, malled-in, insulated, air-conditioned, cine-plexed,
programmed, brainwashed, unalterably directed by materialism, consumerism,