6310i and bluetooth

From: Matthew Johnson
Subject: 6310i and bluetooth
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 18:44:00 +0100 (BST)

Hi, I have a Nokia 6310i, with a USB bluetooth adapter. I can connect to
the phone using rfcomm, and dial numbers (although I've never yet got as
far as getting a pppd up), and I can use gnokii in a limited fashion,
using the AT driver as suggested when I searched the archives.

I've downloaded & built the CVS latest release from the site, so I
assume no progresss has been made since the archive posts I read. From
reading them it seems you've a shortage of people with 6310is to test
things. I've a debian laptop and a 6310i, and I'm willing to test stuff
/ try and write some code to fix things - if you still need people to
get this working.

FYI I have the problem that with the 6310i driver, gnokii just waits
indefintely trying to access things - although it does open a connection
to the phone.

Matt.