libgnokii.so.1 error...? - update

From: nemir nemiria
Subject: libgnokii.so.1 error...? - update
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 22:05:01 +1000

It seems that a simple reboot was not enough to fix the issue.

I did find what was required in the end - I had re-run /sbin/ldconfig after the
installation as requrested, but I hadn't done it since I added the correct path
into the /etc/ld.so.conf.  I rerun ldconfig and things seems great!

I will certainly keep you informed if I have more problems.

Thnks!

nemir
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup