Re: Bluetooth and 6310

From: tapio laxström
Subject: Re: Bluetooth and 6310
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 09:08:10 +0300

Marcel Holtmann wrote:
the problem can be the DTL-4 card or the dtl1_cs driver for this card.
So you should blame me, because I have written this driver ;)

I have used GRPS over Bluetooth and I never have had any problems, but I
used the Ericsson T68i. Maybe this is my secret ;)

same here; GPRS over Bluetooth with DTL-4 (with dtl1_cs driver) has been working very well. I have not had any kind of problems there.

Yesterday I managed to use xgnokii allmost 1 hour before freeze... it's getting better... I hope it is not optimizing itself ;)

I have funny feeling that system freeze has something to do with xgnokii sms reading and fluxbox workspace swithing.

--
best regards