French po file for Gnokii 0.5.0 / 0.5.1

From: Olivier Kaloudoff
Subject: French po file for Gnokii 0.5.0 / 0.5.1
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 17:59:27 +0200 (CEST)

Hi All, Hi Pawel,

        I'm really proud to tell you I'm about to finish the french
translation for Gnokii.

        All strings are now translated, I just need to correct some
problems related to \n at the end of strings. It seems that not all
strings have \n at the end, and "mgsfmt" seems to complain about this.

        Is there a strict rules about "\n" at the end of messages in
the Gnokii code ? I would love to follow it.

Olivier Kaloudoff