KnokiiSync 0.2.1

From: Dimitris Stasinopoulos
Subject: KnokiiSync 0.2.1
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 23:43:26 +0000

Hello again,

I've updated KnokiiSync, this time it should be able to compile using gcc 3.2.
Thanks to Pawel Kot for supplying the patch. Extending that patch, I cleaned
up the code, which means 0 warnings - 100% clean compile this time (I hope).
Report any bugs using Sourceforge's bug tracking system at:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=560034&group_id=80523&func=browse

Also, since many people may not be interested in this program, I've created 3
mailing lists: knokiisync-users, knokiisync-developers, knokiisync-announce.
Effective as of now, I'll be taking the discussion for KnokiiSync off this
list. If If you are interested in subscribing, please have a look at:

http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=80523

Downloads, as usual, at:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=80523&release_id=163373

Have fun.

Dimitris

--
A novice once asked the Zen Master:
"Master, does Emacs have the Buddha nature?"