Re: irda.h: present but cannot be compiled (at ./configure)

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: irda.h: present but cannot be compiled (at ./configure)
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 11:19:48 +0200

>>> address@hidden 17 June 2003 11:01:38 >>>
> Well, in fact it is my fault. I use kernel include explicitely and
should not
> do this. Some time age we had our own include and I removed it to
use
> the header <linux/irda.h>. It was WRONG. I'll bring back it as
> linuxirda.h.

I lied. linuxirda.h is still there, but it is just not used anymore.
So we need to switch from <linux/irda.h> to "devices/linuxirda.h".

What else I'd like to do is:

mv include/devices/unixirda.h include/devices/irda.h
mv common/devices/unixirda.c include/devices/irda.c

I think IrDA implementation is not common across unix systems
(in contrary to serial support).

In configure script, I would check only for the system we use.
currently we support only Linux. In the future we would extend
the list to win32, MacOS X, whatever-will-support-irda. When
we'll add such support, we would need to rewrite/split (unix)irda.c

Any comments?

pkot