Nokia 9210i

From: Jois
Subject: Nokia 9210i
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 21:41:13 +0200

hi
is nokia 9210i phone and communicator going to be supported by Gnokii, in the future?
it is not mentioned in the supported models, so I suppose it is not yet.
And are going to be supported wav files as ringtones, to be loaded from the PC using infrared, and poliphonic ringtones?
If gnokii can't do this, is there some other console program for this?
Otherwise I'll wait for the stable Gnopernicus version included in gnome 2.4 and try to use some graphical tool