send me your working .gnokiirc files

From: Olivier Kaloudoff
Subject: send me your working .gnokiirc files
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 19:37:27 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all, Hi Pkot,

        As I proposed a few days ago, I'm ready
to collect .gnokiirc files, so that we will have
the latest accurate information about which phones
are working with which gnokii version, which parameters
works with which phone,

        and maybe next, be able to build a tool to
generate .gnokiirc files automatically, helping gnokii
to become more user-friendly .

        So if Sir Pkot does agree with this, I'm
starting today to collect your working .gnokiirc files,
along with the response to the following questions:

- Which Brand is your Phone ?

- Which Model is your Phone ?

- Which features are you using successfully ?

- Which features didn't work for you ?

- Include a working .gnokiirc file with any comments
welcome, attached to the message, or in the Body.

If I have enough data to compile, I'll do a report.
Please be sure that your email address will not
be published in any form, and not be used for any
other purpose that this report.

Best Regards,

Olivier Kaloudoff
LUG Linux Azur