gnokii --getsms doesn´t work - Unsupported memo ry type ??

From: BaronM
Subject: gnokii --getsms doesn´t work - Unsupported memo ry type ??
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:26:53 +0200 (MEST)

Hi all,

i have a problem with gnokii and my 6310i.

gnokii identify my phone as follows:

>GNOKII Version 0.5.2
>IMEI         : 3514*************** // ;-)
>Manufacturer : Nokia
>Model        : NPL-1
>Revision     : V 5.50

But i am not able to recieve SMS from my phone. I tried _all_ documentated
memory typed but on all attempts gnokii returns an error (for example with
memory type LD):

GNOKII Version 0.5.2
GetSMS LD 0 failed! (Invalid type of memory.)
See the gnokii manual page for the supported memory types with the phone
you use.

Please help!

Regards,
Michael

Getestet von Stiftung Warentest: GMX FreeMail (GUT), GMX ProMail (GUT)
(Heft 9/03 - 23 e-mail-Tarife: 6 gut, 12 befriedigend, 5 ausreichend)

Jetzt selbst kostenlos testen: http://www.gmx.net