Re: help..

From: Christopher Layno
Subject: Re: help..
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 14:32:59 +0800

thanks for replying BOZO.

i'm using a nokia 6150 and i'm having a problem with the gnokii --identify command on version 0.5.4. it only identifies the phone sometimes, albeit slowly. this was not the case with version 0.3.5 wherein it quickly identified my phone always.

with regards to the smsd version 1.1 bundled with the latest gnokii, i tried using the file option (-m file) and there's an error in using it. i'll send the error messages later. my apologies. meanwhile, i'd really appreciate anyone's help on this one. thanks a lot.

chris

BORBELY Zoltan wrote:

Hi,