Re: smsd locks nokia 5110 after 10 hours or so (includes debug logs)

From: Papa San
Subject: Re: smsd locks nokia 5110 after 10 hours or so (includes debug logs)
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 09:10:37 +0100

michaeltone1975 wrote:

Ok, i built 0.5.5 with debug mode enabled (with libmysql support)
This probably won't help you but it was the situation I found on my machine

I was interrupted ones when compiling and later noticed I was no longer logged in as root, result, the smsd was not overwritten and I was still running 0.5.2 smsd with a 0.5.3 gnokii.

After that I deleted all exiting files, created a user gnokii with appropriate priveliges and recompiled the lot and did the proper chown and chgrp to give it rights. It hasn't failed since then.

--

Best regards,

Papa

There's no government like no government. - Bumper sticker, seen in Berkeley, CA