Re: emulating keystrokes

From: soralx
Subject: Re: emulating keystrokes
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 23:37:37 -0700

> > I'm trying to make my Nokia 3360 fully controllable from a PC.
> > I need to know if I can emulate keypresses on the phone using gnokii
> > (does the '--keysequence' key do what I think it does?) Can I do
> > it with any other phone?
> There's a good chance you can. If you look into the FAQ you will find
> the key layout. It seems most of the phone drivers (nk6100, nk7110,
> nk6510) supports it.

Thanx for the reply. Seems like FAQ on the website needs to be updated 8)
Recently I built an adapter[0], and tried to use it with my 3360. It
doesn't work, and I don't have a scope now to troubleshoot it; the adapter
itself does pass the loopback test though. Is there anyone for whom the
combination (Nokia 3360)+(NuukiaWorld FBUS adapter)+(gnokii) works?

[0] http://www.panuworld.net/nuukiaworld/hardware/cables/fbus.htm

23.11.2003; 23:30:03
[SorAlx]  http://cydem.org.ua/