Gnokii with 6100

From: Johannes Bauer
Subject: Gnokii with 6100
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 00:03:51 +0200

Hello list,

I felt brave and - despite all the warning reports - commented out the piece of code which prohibits using the 6100 with IrDa. I got it working earlier already (before these messages came up), so I thought I'd give it a try (although I really love my neat little phony). And it worked. Very fine. I also tried out gnocky which I find is a remarkably well designed program. Everything worked.

Now this does NOT mean it is safe to use gnokii with the 6100, I just wanted to report that I felt safe and will continue using gnokii.

My firmware (the *#0000# thingy):

V 05.16
26-09-03
NPL-2