installation problem :

From: digvijay singh
Subject: installation problem :
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 18:42:42 +0530

Hi,
I am running a red hat linux 9.1 box and desired to use gnokii to connect to my nokia 6610 . i downloaded and extracted gnokii CVS version ( i know what i am doing :-) ) and got on to compiling it. it is returning me with an error message "libtool : unrecognized '--tag' " after entering gnokii/common/phones......i tried checking the make file in subdirectories but the libtool options were all ok... of the sort libtool --mode=clean etc....
the libtool i have installed is ltmain.sh 1.4.3 ...
kindly advise
thanks
digvijay

Catch up with old friends. Bring back the good times. http://www.batchmates.com/msn.asp Reconnect with the past.