Re: gnokii: "fbus stream is out of sync" (bluetooth, Nokia 6210)

From: Johan Helsingius
Subject: Re: gnokii: "fbus stream is out of sync" (bluetooth, Nokia 6210)
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 17:52:27 +0200

OK. Then your gnokii still links to the old library version. Run ldconfig,
or remove all gnokii libraries and rerun make install, or compile
statically.

Ouch. Darn SuSE, putting gnokii in /usr/local.

OK, now I do get it to work with the 6810, thanks! Unfortunately the calendar part of xgnokii doesn't seem to work, and the address book only shows the phone number but not the mobile number of the contact book entries. Known issues, I assume?

        Julf