Re: Nokia 6230

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: Nokia 6230
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 11:16:42 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 21, 2004 at 06:04:17AM +0100, Mark Brown wrote:
> I don't know what I was thinking, it's a Nokia 6230 that I am trying to
> download my phonebook, I want to be able to integrate it into some other
> software.

You can try gnokii, it can export/import in vCard format.

> Can you tell me where to find the AT Commands or the FBUS mode Commands.

FBUS is a propriatary Nokia protocol. If you want to write your own
implementation, you can look into gnokii/Docs/protocol/nk6510.txt and
gnokii sources. Using libgnokii is easier, but you have to release your
code under the GNU GPL in this case (libgnokii is released under GNU
GPL - not LGPL!).

Bye,
Bozo