Re: divert error extended messages

From: Oliver Rath
Subject: Re: divert error extended messages
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 02:47:52 +0100

Hi Bozo,

I'll look into the debug outputs when I have some free time. We don't
know the proper message format for call diverts for the nokia 6110
series, the current implementation is broken (I spent a lot of time
testing it some years ago). Maybe we have more luck in this time.
Ok, this does explain something.

BTW you cannot divert calls with gnokii --senddtmf, try --keysequence
instead of it (this emulate keyboard pressing). Look into the FAQ to
see how to use it.
Hmm, the FAQ isnt very detailed for this point; there is only one entry how to use menukeys etc. If I test it, there comes the answer of wrong usage, but no detailed failing message.

My try was:

gnokii --keysequence 'MDDDDMMMDM08912345678M'

TfH,

Oliver