Re: Bluetooth + 6820 + 6310i

From: Pere Martinez
Subject: Re: Bluetooth + 6820 + 6310i
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 18:44:39 +0100

Tanx Balint !

But... I'm not a C programmer and I dont know what can I make with the info in

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/multisync/multisync/plugins/gnokii_sync/src/?only_with_tag=branch_08X

I have Multisync installed due that my system is a Debian from a
Kanotix Cd and Kanotix  included Multisync by default. The only plugin
available seems to be "syncml" and also I dont know how configure
nokia 6820 for use syncml by bluetooth. Seems only  available by gprs
($).

I think I due wait until "apt-get install  libmultisync-plugin-gnokii"
is available :-s...

Tanx again !