Re: Bug in common/phones/atgen.c

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: Bug in common/phones/atgen.c
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 21:39:25 +0200

Alle 21:05, mercoledì 29 giugno 2005, Pawel Kot ha scritto:

> Are you sure it was intentional? I haven't look at the code yet, but
> it seems to be intentional.

uhm, looking again at the source, I think that it was itentional for
AT_CHAR_UCS2 but it was NOT for AT_CHAR_HEXGSM or char_hex_encode() was
changed later in common/gsm-encoding.c

I mean that char_hex_encode() will convert only len / 2 src bytes

void char_hex_encode(unsigned char* dest, const unsigned char* src, int len)
{
        int i;

        for (i = 0; i < (len / 2); i++) {
                sprintf(dest + i * 2, "%x", char_def_alphabet_encode(src[i]));
        }
        return;
}

so I think that only AT_CHAR_HEXGSM was to be changed

Daniele