Re: Nokia 3230 via bluetooth not working

From: Laurynas Biveinis
Subject: Re: Nokia 3230 via bluetooth not working
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 16:49:09 +0200

On 9/1/05, Pawel Kot <address@hidden> wrote:

> model = series60

Are you sure you wanted to set that model? If so, did you run gnapplet
on the phone side?

Yes and yes.

> connection = bluetooth
> --
> I've tried different rfcomm_channel values. If I set it to 3, 4, 13, 14,
> I get
> --
> GNOKII Version 0.6.3

This is veeery old.

This is what comes with last Ubuntu version. Since then I've tried last version compiled from sources with Bluetooth and USB (DKU-2) . With BT it didn't work, with USB it connects, shows network operator, signal strength, battery level and nothing else. I can provide exact error messages when I get back to my PC, if required.

--
Laurynas