Re: Nokia 3100, 3120 support in gnokii

From: Vineet Tuli
Subject: Re: Nokia 3100, 3120 support in gnokii
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 17:26:09 +0530

Actually i am working on a project on Vehicle Tracking System, and i
have a GPS module which has to be integrated to a mobile set through a
serial interface, so i am on the lookout for a cheap Nokia Mobile which
supports AT commands and has a serial interface (DKU-5 Serial Cable).

The project is just on a demo stage so i am looking for something cheap.