gnokii 0.6.4

From: Anung Aditiya
Subject: gnokii 0.6.4
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 21:44:49 +0700

All,

Let say I've successfully installed gnokii 0.6.4 using RPM (there are 4 packages that I've installed, gnokii-0.6.4, gnokii-devel-0.6.4, gnokii-smsd-0.6.4 and gnokii-smsd-mysql-0.6.4) and I've successfully connect it to MYSQL database. But, there is something stupid (I think) that I want to ask to you, where is the table or field maybe that contain Delivery Report of every SMS that I've sent? On Outbox table, there is "report" field that only have 2 options, 0 = if I do not want to get delivery report or 1 = if I want to get Delivery report. So, in which field or table that I must search for Delivery report?
Thanks for all of your attention,

Regards,

Anung Aditiya

Send instant messages to your online friends http://asia.messenger.yahoo.com