6230i and DKU2

From: Chris Kemp
Subject: 6230i and DKU2
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 16:45:06 +0000

Hi all,

Just got a 6230i and it seems Nokia have fiddled with the dku2 endpoints. I've modified the driver:

http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/~ck231/nokia_dku2.c

so it now exposes all four options. With my 6230i, the first one is the fbus connection - with my 7600 its the last (4th) one. I guess it might be one of the others with other phones...

I'll make the decision automatic based on the device_id before including it in cvs, but if people can try it with any phones that don't work and let me know which endpoint works that'd be great.

Regards, Chris