Re: Fedora core 4 & playsms & gnokii

From: chloe dalton
Subject: Re: Fedora core 4 & playsms & gnokii
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 23:33:49 +0100 (BST)

hi,

Thanks to every one who responded to my problem.

I was missing kernel-devel but after installing it, i
still couldn't compile smsd or nokia_dku2.

I managed to google for gnokii-0.6.8 rpm package which
installed fine and my mobile is identified by gnokii.

But i'm getting defferent error messages from
Playsms-v8 after installation. I'm getting the
following errors when i execute (./playsmsd):

aysms/public_html/lib/custom_function.php on line 281
PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant p_gpid -
assumed 'p_gpid' in
/home/playsms/public_html/lib/custom_function.php on
line 282
PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant gp_code -
assumed 'gp_code' in
/home/playsms/public_html/lib/function.php on line 93
PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant uid - assumed
'uid' in
/home/playsms/public_html/lib/custom_function.php on
line 278

PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant uid - assumed
'uid' in
/home/playsms/public_html/lib/custom_function.php on
line 278
PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant smslog_id -
assumed 'smslog_id' in
/home/playsms/public_html/lib/custom_function.php on
line 279
PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant p_datetime -
assumed 'p_datetime' in
/home/playsms/public_html/lib/custom_function.php on
line 280
PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant p_update -
assumed 'p_update' in
[...]
PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: gp_code in
/home/playsms/public_html/lib/function.php on line 95
PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: manual in
/home/playsms/public_html/daemon.php on line 13
PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant manual -
assumed 'manual' in
/home/playsms/public_html/daemon.php on line 14
PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  manual in
/home/playsms/public_html/daemon.php on line 14
PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant url - assumed
'url' in /home/playsms/public_html/daemon.php on line
28
PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  url in
/home/playsms/public_html/daemon.php on line 28

Playsmsd runs every few seconds repeating the above
error.
I might have a problem with PHP, but i don't know
where to start from. It seems to be complaining where
GET is used.
I'm getting similar errors at startup of the system.

please help.

regards,

Chloe

Timothy Murphy <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu 22 Sep 2005 17:41, Pawel Kot wrote:

> 2005/9/22, Timothy Murphy :
> > Do you know there is a gnokii rpm at Livna?
> > gnokii-0.6.7-0.lvn.2.4.i386.rpm
>
> Does it contain nokia_dku2 kernel module? There's already gnokii 0.6.8
> for already some time...

It certainly doesn't seem to.
I only mentioned the rpm because the OP I think said
he/she was new to Fedora,
and was having difficult compiling gnokii.

I don't actually use the rpm myself -
I just had a note that it was available in the Livna Fedora repository.
Actually, I made the note some time ago,
so probably there is a newer version there anyway.

I probably shouldn't have mentioned it ...

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366