Re: Nokia 6101 + ca-42 clone cable

From: Martin Gingras
Subject: Re: Nokia 6101 + ca-42 clone cable
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 20:36:01 -0500

Hi,

I finally got my 6101 + a ca-42 clone cable to work (www.ca-42.com)
using the pl2303 driver with my patch applied to 2.6.15 (Patch have
been submitted).  Here is the relevant gnokiirc config:

port = /dev/ttyUSB0
model = AT
connection = serial

everything else is default.

gnokii is missing some tool to probe and to try to identify a proper
configuration automatically.

thanx for your help.

Mart