RE: Ecotel ISDN2-1 and gnokii-smsd-mysql

From: Gálos András
Subject: RE: Ecotel ISDN2-1 and gnokii-smsd-mysql
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 23:51:57 +0100

> Anyway I also tried compiling 0.6.10 from source, but that
> failed with a cpp
> error, after that I gave that up. Or do you think using the
> latest gnokii
> version solves this issue? I'm afraid the problem is rather
> in the device
> than in gnokii.

Finally I could solve this issue by installing 0.6.8 from Debian's unstable.
It worked well, without the previously mentioned problem and sent out all
the smses that were previously queued.
Then successfully built the latest 0.6.10 also, g++ was needed.

Still don't know how to force the device to use its both SIM cards, now all
smses sent by the first one, either if there is one or there are many in the
outbox queue table. Út probably this is not gnokii related at all.

I'm sorry for taking your time with this problem.

Regards,
Andras Galos