Re: Feasibility: Java based API access to gnokii

From: Harsha Ramesh
Subject: Re: Feasibility: Java based API access to gnokii
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 11:19:43 +0530

Now that is very very good news Bozo :-) :-). I am looking forward for your fix. I guess, i would be able to use your fix along with FC5. Currently I am a little stuck with some .NET work (I am learning C# to do some integration with M$ :( ).... Once I get a little free, i shall build this Java layer and see how it works.

thanks,
Harsha

On 1/23/06, BORBELY Zoltan <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

On Fri, Jan 20, 2006 at 11:42:24AM +0530, Harsha Ramesh wrote:
> I shall work on it during my sparetime and should be able to post my work
> sometime soon. I think that building the wrapper will only help the existing
> phone support, which means that my Nokia 2112 will still not work :-( ...
> Anyways, something is better than nothing.

gnokii wants to use AT+CGMx commands when identifiing your phone, but
Nokia 2112 doesn't support them. Fixing this problem is on my todo list :-)

Bye,
Bozo