smsd & Postgres connection problem

From: Rogers, Paul
Subject: smsd & Postgres connection problem
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 19:52:25 -0000

Dear All

We have been using smsd on mysql and now wish to change the underlying database to postgres so the sms functionality is available to other applications we use.  The smd daemon connects the database but is unable to find the outbox table. I think that the problem is that the database uses schemas so while I can specify the database name using the -d option I am unable to specify the schema.

Has anyone succeeded in getting the smsd/pgsql with schemas combination working?  Can anyone confirm that this is the problem?

Any help'd be much appreciated.
Thanks

Paul

This email and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential (and potentially legally privileged) and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and do not store, copy or disclose the content to any other person.

It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that opening this message and/or any of its attachments will not adversely affect its systems. No responsibility is accepted by the sender.