Re: xgnokii xkeyb

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: xgnokii xkeyb
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 00:39:32 +0100

Hi,

On 1/31/06, Daniele Forsi <address@hidden> wrote:
> With the following patches both xkeyb and xring would work for me, but
> I'm NOT going to commit them because I don't know if it's the right way
> to do.

Thanks. Let's have them in the pending queue. Let's leave it non
working for 0.6.11 and I will move the phone xpms to the
gnokii-artwork module. And that would be just about the next release.
Need just to finidh configure and Makefile for gnokii-artwork and
somehow update debian/* files and spec.

0.6.11 will be out before Sunday.

take care,
pkot