Re: FC4 + CA-42 + Nokia 2112 -- Need help with initialization parameters

From: Harsha Ramesh
Subject: Re: FC4 + CA-42 + Nokia 2112 -- Need help with initialization parameters.
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 12:04:53 +0530

Hi Bozo,

OK now I get it. I will try out with the latest drop and let you know the results.

thanks,
Harsha

On 2/14/06, BORBELY Zoltan < address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

The problem was that Nokia 2112 didn't support AT+CGxx commands, what
are used by gnokii to getting manufacturer, model, revision and imei.
It seems it supports AT+Gxx commands which are very similar to the original
commands. Please test the cvs version and if it still doesn't work send
us the debug output.

Bye,
Bozo