Re: 'one liner' to send sms?

From: Ernest B M (gmail)
Subject: Re: 'one liner' to send sms?
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 15:15:56 +0200

i would like to send gnokii sms using one command. can someone suggest
a one line 'script' to do this? both the number and the sms must
appear in one command.

It makes me wonder. I am not able to think of a way to do it in more
than one line. Did you actually try to use gnokii before asking this
question? Manpage gives the syntax of using sendsms.

yes. i see it is the following sequence:

gnokii --sendsms <number>
message Ctrl+D

what i am trying to achieve is specifying the number and message on the same command, and hitting enter to send the sms

rgds
ern