Re: N90 compatible

From: arnoudspammer
Subject: Re: N90 compatible
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 00:19:23 +0200

This is my config. A N90 is a Symbian 60 version 8.1a
[global]
port = /dev/ttyUSB1
 model = AT
initlength = default
 connection = dku2
use_locking = no
serial_baudrate = 19200
serial_write_usleep = 10000
 handshake = hardware
smsc_timeout = 10
[gnokiid]
bindir = /usr/local/sbin/
[connect_script]
TELEPHONE = 12345678
[disconnect_script]
[logging]
debug = on
rlpdebug = off
xdebug = off

/home/arnoud# gnokii --identify
GNOKII Version 0.6.12
LOG: debug mask is 0x1
phone instance config:
model: AT
port_device: /dev/ttyUSB1
connection_type: 9
init_length: 0
serial_baudrate: 19200
serial_write_usleep: 10000
hardware_handshake: 1
require_dcd: 0
smsc_timeout: 100
connect_script:
disconnect_script:
rfcomm_cn: 1
sm_retry: off
Initializing AT capable mobile phone ...
Initialization failed (6)
Telephone interface init failed: Function or connection type not supported by the phone.
Quitting.

what am i doing wrong?