Re: --dialvoice

From: A. Andria
Subject: Re: --dialvoice
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 07:56:02 +0700

Solomon Asare wrote:
Hi Pawel,
can you please direct me to link that will help me in
using the AT driver, please. Do I have to issue
commands from a terminal (eg. minicom) or gnokii can
accept my AT commands and issue them to the GSM
device? I hope you get my question. Are there examples
of such usage to guide me?

Regards,
solomon.
For a long time i didn't follow the gnokii progress because of my busy work.

It may you find a useful AT commands to operate GSM modems on http://asepandria.blogspot.com/2006/07/at-commands-to-operate-gsm-modems.html

--
Regards,

Asep Andria I.W.