Re: SMS support in nk6160/nk2110 drivers

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: SMS support in nk6160/nk2110 drivers
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 13:13:39 +0200

Hi,

On 10/1/06, Jack <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks for your response. Since my understanding is
incorrect, can you explain a bit further about the
sentence you wrote earlier "I think they did but that
probably doesn't work at the moment." If drivers
nk6160 and nk2110 supported SMS sending and receiving
with certain phone models some time ago, why don't
they work with those phone models today? Thanks.

Because they were not tested and updated for a long time and gnokii
had many internal changes.

pkot
--
Pawel Kot