Re: SMS delivery report

From: Jack
Subject: Re: SMS delivery report
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 22:23:02 +0800 (CST)

Hello,

Pawel, thanks for your reply. Just performed a test
with my friend. I asked my friend to switch off his
phone. Then i used xgnokii to send an sms to him.
After that i received the following delivery report on
my phone:

Delivered to:
6xxxxxxx

Time and date:
20:52:00

I used my phone instead of xgnokii to send another sms
to my friend and the result was the same. So, i
concluded delivery report is not a reliable way to
know whether an sms has reached the recipient's phone.

Jack