Re: DTMF support for atgen driver

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: DTMF support for atgen driver
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 20:07:21 +0100

Hi,

On 1/4/07, Jeremy Lainé <address@hidden> wrote:
I noticed that DTMF support was not implemented for the atgen driver,
even though there is an AT command defined for this (AT+VTS) in 3GPP
TS 27.007.

Attached is a patch that makes it possible to send a single DTMF tone.
This patch could be improved to support an entire DTMF string by
sending multiple AT+VTS commands, any thoughts on whether this is
desirable?

Thanks. I have modified the patch to:
- support more than one tone (sending AT+VTS in a loop)
- before sending it, verify if +VTS command is supported

Please try out the CVS version, since my Nokia doesn't support +VTS.

take care,
pkot
--
Pawel Kot