gnapplet crashs with N6680+BT

From: Jakub Machoń
Subject: gnapplet crashs with N6680+BT
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 14:45:25 +0100

Hi,
I'm using gnokii-0.6.14 and the newest version of gnapplet (gnapplet.sis from
the gnokii-0.6.14 source) with my Nokia 6680 and Bluetooth. When I try i.e.
'gnokii --identify' it works, but after that gnapplet on my phone crash. And
because of that I can't use xgnokii. In my opinion, gnapplet is not doing his
job as it should be done. Thanks for any help or/and suggestions.
This is my gnokii config:
[global]
# this works for me, it is neither nice nor elegant
# I use bluetooth
port = 00:15:(etc)
#      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ my bluetooth adress
model = symbian
rfcomm_channel = 14
initlength = default
connection = bluetooth
bindir = /usr/sbin/
use_locking = no
serial_baudrate = 19200
smsc_timeout = 10
connection_type = 5

Ania - Kilka historii na ten sam temat - trasa koncertowa:
Wrocław, Zielona Góra, Warszawa, Ełk, Lublin... Sprawdź:
Sprawdź:http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fadv.reklama.wp.pl%2Fas%2Fbytom.html&sid=993