Re: switching on mobile through FBUS

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: switching on mobile through FBUS
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 13:31:23 +0100

docydoc wrote:

> Does anybody know whether it's possible to switch on a mobile tru FBUS?

yes some mobiles receive commands even when turned off if they are hooked to a
charger

you prompted me to write a program to do that
I tested it with a Nokia 3330 which uses the same driver (nk6100) as the 6150,
so you might give it a go

source code at:
http://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewcvs/gnokii-extras/snippets/other/press_key.c?root=gnokii
meaning of keys at:
http://wiki.gnokii.org/index.php/Keysequence

example:
 $ press_key 2 p #the phone must be hooked to a charger

note that I get this error when the phone is turning on:
The fbus stream is out of sync - expected 0x0c, got 0xff

--
Daniele