Motorola V3 and USB cable

From: Carles Pina i Estany
Subject: Motorola V3 and USB cable
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 12:10:09 +0100

Hello,

I would like to read the phonebook from Motorola Razr V3 using USB
Cable. Bluetooth is not an option. I cannot do lot of things with phone:
keyboard is not working (well, only switchon/switchoff key) because
water went on phone yesterday.

Anyone can provide me the configuration to check it? I will try, at
evening, to use standard AT commands.

It is not very important: I have an old backup of phones, but I would
prefer to read from V3 and write to new one to have last snapshot.

Thanks!

--
Carles Pina i Estany            GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
        http://pinux.info       Manresa - Barcelona