Re: again: nokia 6220 and usb-cable

From: Baurzhan Ismagulov
Subject: Re: again: nokia 6220 and usb-cable
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 23:07:46 +0100

Hello Hans,

On Thu, Mar 08, 2007 at 09:30:29AM +0100, Hans Paijmans wrote:
> Mostly I get messages like permission denied on /dev/ttyUSB0 and the
> FBUS device. Yes: I chmodded /dev/ttyUSB0 to rwx for all.

I'm not sure whether this device is accessed at all. With the following
config, I had to lsusb and chmod the respective device, e.g.,
/dev/bus/usb/001/002:

[global]
port = /dev/ttyACM0
model = 6230
initlength = default
connection = dku2libusb
use_locking = yes
serial_baudrate = 19200
smsc_timeout = 10

If this doesn't work, try running as root, or "strace -e trace=open
xgnokii".

With kind regards,
--
Baurzhan Ismagulov