Re: How to dial a number in fbus protocol?

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: How to dial a number in fbus protocol?
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 23:32:40 +0200

wanglei wrote:

> I need to use AVR mcu to control NOKIA 3110 to make a
> phone call ,but I didn't know nokia's f-bus protocol,I read your page on
> http://wiki.gnokii.org/index.php/Protocol_description  it's very good,but
> to me,I 'm not good at C++ language and linux at all

C++ is not a problem since gnoki is written in C (the C++ source you found in
the wiki is for documentation purposes) and there is a Windows port for
gnokii

the best thing you can do is installing gnokii and running it with your 3110
because if you set "debug = on" in the config file it will print all the hex
strings you need

If you want to go the hard way, here is a doc:
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/gnokii/Docs/protocol/nk3110.txt?root=gnokii&view=markup
--
Daniele