how to compile the gnapplet from its source code?

From: Chen Yuan
Subject: how to compile the gnapplet from its source code?
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 09:14:48 +0800

I had try some ways to compile the gnapplet, but it's not lucky. all is failure.

Dose anybody can tell me more compile detail about gnapplet?

1 which version symbian SDK to be needed?
2 only compile the gnapplet on linux? if on windowsXP, how can i do it?

the lastest gnapplet(binary version) will occure a app excepation when i send some SMS command to it.
so I need to know whys?

I have compile gnokii from the newest source code with VS2005.
as a  win32 programmer , I hope to do something for gnokii. I like this project .

please help me . thanks very much.