Re: java bindings

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: java bindings
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 08:38:50 +0200

Hi,

On 5/30/07, okki <address@hidden> wrote:
and btw: no plans to release the gnokii library under a more "liberal"
license like lgpl?

I was thinking about that but that's in fact almost impossible as it
requires all contributors to agree to the license change. And as
gnokii is 11 years old it is impossible to find them all. Depending on
how many changes will appear in the development branch (ie. if it will
be a rewrite) we may change licensing there.

take care,
pkot
--
Pawel Kot