Request for sendSMS code

From: Matteo Mana
Subject: Request for sendSMS code
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:52:20 +0200

Hi at all, I’m new in this MailingList. I’m a program developer and I’m developing a program which use a NOKIA 3330 mobile phone to send message. I have to write the whole code, without using the program Gnokii, because my application is quite particular. Can anyone help me? I need the code about the SMS sending, in any language (C, VB, Java…);  I only need the correct sequence of bytes to compose the packet to send to the mobile phone. I read the documentation, but in my opinion it is quite confused, I only need the sequence to send SMS.

Thank you in advance,

Matteo