Transfer text/plain "notes" to/from Nokia 6822

From: j t
Subject: Transfer text/plain "notes" to/from Nokia 6822
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 14:09:09 +0000

Hi.

My 6822 has something called "Notes" which are just like plain text
files (they have no calendar/date information associated with them).
I'd like to transfer these notes to and from my linux pc using gnokii,
but I can't find any suitable "sub-command". I've searched throught
the output of "gnokii", I've tried "gnokii --getcalendarnote 1 end"
(and that just receives any calendar-style notes I have), and I've
searched through http://wiki.gnokii.org/index.php/User%27s_Guide, but
there doesn't appear to be anything.

I know that these plain-text notes can be transferred, as I've been
succesful using:
syncml-obex-client -b <btaddr> 11 --identifier "PC Suite" --slow-sync
text/plain Notes --wbxml

Does anyone know the gnokii command to transfer these notes?

Thanks for your help.