N95 lsusb -vvv

From: Søren Hilmer
Subject: N95 lsusb -vvv
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 17:28:10 +0100

Hi,

I am new to this list but can see that on Novemner 24, Pawel Kot requested an
lsusb -vvv for a connected Nokia N95. I have attached this information as I
could not see any replies. I connected using PC-Suite mode.

I would like to help doing a sniff on the PC Suite but I have no idea how to
do this (I also has no Windows machine but can probably borrow one for the
job), so if you need this send me some info on how.

Regards
  Søren

--
Søren Hilmer, M.Sc., M.Crypt.
wideTrail                       Phone:  +45 25481225
Pilevænget 41           Email:  sh  at widetrail.dk
DK-8961  Allingåbro     Web:    www.widetrail.dk