Samsung SGH-L760 support

From: Julian Sikorski
Subject: Samsung SGH-L760 support
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:17:48 +0100

Hi,

a while ago I had a conversation with pkot on the #gnokii IRC channel
concerning the support for the said phone. Current situation is pretty
good, but it turns out that some crucial options are not working:
- smsreader
- getsmsc
- getsms ME
I did some usb sniffing tof the windows software/driver, and it turned
out it is using obex. Are there any plans of implementing that? I'm more
than willing to test patches. USBSnoop logs are here:
http://belegdol.fedorapeople.org/usbsnoop.log

Kind regards,
Julian