strange error with my nokia 5300

From: Luisa Ravelli
Subject: strange error with my nokia 5300
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 15:08:32 +0200

Hi all!

I've got a Nokia 5300, firmware 5.51 connected with usb cable and I
use gnokii CVS version.
Yesterday I'd like to save my sms folder (IN), but the program always
stopped on the same sms (watching in the txt file generated, number
246 )

The command was:
gnokii --getsms IN 1 end > sms.txt

On screen, with debugging options on, I saw this, in loop:

Concatenated messages
Concatenated messages
Concatenated messages
Concatenated messages
Concatenated messages
Concatenated messages
Concatenated messages
Concatenated messages
Concatenated messages
Not supported UDH
Concatenated messages
Concatenated messages
Concatenated messages
Concatenated messages
Concatenated messages
Concatenated messages
Concatenated messages
Concatenated messages
Concatenated messages
Concatenated messages
Concatenated messages
Concatenated messages
Concatenated messages

And it never stopped without CTRL-C, I try this for about half an hour

So I save the error in a log file, to see why my sms #247 was blocking
the process and... surprise! It's an mms.
How is it possible? Gnokii doesn't ignore mms as I thought?

My config file is:

[global]
port = 1
model = series40
connection = dku2libusb

[logging]
debug = on
rlpdebug = on
xdebug = on

You can find the log error here: http://cl1p.net/gnokii_5300_mms/
I've cancelled the previous sms details, but those of the mms are integer

Hope my informations can help to understand what happened, sorry for
my english. I didn't delete the mms, so I can retry if you think this
can help.

Thanks,
Luisa