Re: start gnokii with cygwin

From: Jari Turkia
Subject: Re: start gnokii with cygwin
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 17:56:41 +0300

feelcool wrote:
Is some one could give me step by step more explanation to run gnokii on
windows. I ve download a folder that contains two files: gnokii.exe and gnokiirc.
whit cygwin I type the command "./gnokii.exe" but nothing happens. If I make
the command "gnokii", I have an error. so please could someone take the time
to tell me how to start with gnokii?

Latest nightly build is an incomplete package. We seem to have issue with asnprintf() usage.

I will fix that and post a new windows version.

Regards,
Jari Turkia